Your cart is currently empty.
Highly polishable, 67% filled, esthetic composite used for all types of cavity preparations. The composite has a nominal particle size of 0.7 micron. An ideal choice for both anterior and posterior applications and also as a pit and fissure sealant. Ideal for repairing small defects and filling in cervical gaps caused by toothbrush erosion and receding gums. Also used to eliminate undercuts prior to taking impressions for composite inlays and to line cavities and fill in difficult access areas prior to placing condensable composites. Easy to polish to a high luster. Has high compressive strength as well as low shrinkage, resists wear and staining. Radiopaque for easy identification in radiographs.
Benefits and Features:
- Micro Hybrid formula provides strength and polishability
- Fast, deep light activation in only 30 seconds for lighter shades. Deep light activation in 40 seconds for darker shades.
- Fluoride releasing
- Low shrinkage
- high compression strength
- Weight/Volume 67%/54%
- Compressive Strength 290 MPa
- Diametral Tensile Strength 47 MPa
- Flexural Strength 125 MPa