Your cart is currently empty.
1 syringe (10g syringe) refills
The cement is for use in final cementations of implant prosthesis, crown and bridges, inlays, onlays, veneers, cementation of posts & pins and periodontal splinting.
Benefits and Features:
- Quick cementation
- Automix Handheld Syringe - Convenient, economical and especially useful for multi-operatory practices. No mixing, no air bubbles, no wasted material due to over mixing. Ensures, predictable, accurate, consistent & homogeneous mix every time.
- Minimal Heat Generated. Protects pulp
- Radiopaque. Easy identification on x-rays
- Low film thickness. Provides easy placement of crowns and bridges.
- Fluoride Release. Reduces secondary caries.
- Composition Glass lonomer in a Bis-GMA based matrix of dental resins, activator, catalyst and pigments.
- Working time 2 minutes
- Setting time 5 minutes
- Compressive strength 266 MPa
- Flexural strength 133 MPa
(Shade A2 and White Opaque top sellers)