Your cart is currently empty.
The Simple One® is the most cost effective & easy to use chair side amalgam separator! This amalgam separator will save money on competitors replacement filters & Maintenance throughout!
Corrugated Tubing not included, sold separately by the foot.
- ISO certified 11143 at 96.8%.
- Clinical testing at 99%.
- 9-12 month separator life, we ask that you change them at 1 year regardless.
- 100% self-contained separator.
- Chair side installation and hygienic replacement.
- Quick installation and easy to maintain.
- Reduces waste sludge in main vacuum lines and pipe build up which leads to reduced flow and costly repairs.
- Prolongs the life of your facilities vacuum system.
Note: To achieve longest life
- Use liquid, non-foaming cleaners
- Do not install with 90° angles
- Use 1/2 gallon of water or less when flushing lines
VIDEO: How to Install Your SimpleOne Chairside Amalgam Separator
Informational Brochure: The SimpleOne®
Full Instructions: DD2011 Chairside Amalgam Separator Instruction
STOP OVERPAYING FOR AMALGAM SEPARATOR
The amalgam separation process is the easiest in the industry! We can confidently say, The Simple One® will save you money on filter and labor costs throughout the maintenance and recycling process. We recommend changing out the filter annually.
This product is ISO 11143:2008 Certified for 96% and 99% efficiency.
Become environmentally compliant today with The Simple One® chairside amalgam separator.
Dentists are encouraged to follow dental best management practices for amalgam waste handling and disposal. The EPA equires amalgam separators to achieve at least a 95% removal efficiency. The EPA final rule on amalgam separators is effective as of July 14, 2017, and the date for compliance is July 14, 2020.